Audiosoft LLP is a Company registered and existing under the laws of England and Wales (Company Registration Number: OC422996) with its principal address located at 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, WC1N 3AX, London, Greater London – WC1N 3AX, United Kingdom.
By using our Website and services you agree to fully comply with and be bound by the following policy each time you use our Website. Please review the following terms carefully.
This Privacy Notice describes the types of information we collect or receive and how we may use that information. The information we collect includes personal information and non-personal information, as such terms are defined below.
The Privacy Notice also describes the measures we take to protect the security of the personal information. We also tell you how you can reach us to ask us to (i) access, change or not use the personal information you have provided to us, (ii) withdraw any consent you previously provided to us, and (iii) answer any questions you may have about our privacy practices.
By using our Websites and services, you consent to the collection and use of this information by us as set forth in our Privacy Statement and amended from time to time. If we decide to change our privacy practices, we will post those changes on this page so that you are always kept informed of what data we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances we disclose it. Please check this page for changes from time to time to make sure you are aware of our latest privacy practices.
We are committed to respecting your privacy. We recognize that when you choose to provide us with information about yourself, you trust us to act in a responsible manner. That’s why we have put a policy in place to protect your personal information. You may always visit our site and browse without giving us any personal information. Please read on for more details about our privacy practices.
Our Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal information is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person. You may choose to provide personal information to us when you use our websites or apps. Because we change our features from time to time, the options you have to provide us with personal information also may change, but here are some examples of situations in which you may decide to provide personal information to us:
- Contacting us for any reason, such as by email, including for technical support or customer service
- Using our websites and services when personal information is required for use or participation
The personal information we collect from you will vary depending on the service you are using, the app, the site you are visiting, and how you access it. However, the personal information you provide generally may include the following:
- User’s real name and last name – we collect it as billing information and to confirm this user is real intellectual property owner, so we can include this information into agreement between user and website and musician-to-publisher agreement;
- Username (Musician name) – which maybe real name or pseudonym, this information will appear on artist’s landing page and will be available to everyone;
- Phone number – we use it only for account verification purpose, we don’t share user phone numbers to any third party services and we won’t send any promotional messages or share phone number with any third parties;
- Email – we may send promotional messages and account notifications to user’s emails;
- Business name – the same purpose as first and last name;
- Business address – the same purpose as first and last name;
- Credit & debit card information – we need it to process payments for our services. All data will be provided to Stripe for processing payment;
- City and country where user live – the same purpose as first and last name;
- Profile pictures and avatar – this information will be published on website and will be available to anyone who visit our website;
- Information how user categorize himself. For example, whether user is indie musician, music label or publisher. User music genre and biography and any images the user upload to our servers. This information will be available to all website visitors;
- Links to user other websites and social media profiles – will be available to any other third parties using Tuneer website;
- Information you post – such as promotional messages you send to your subscribers, audio and video content you upload through Tuneer website;
- Information about your activity on and interaction with our websites or apps (such as your IP address, the type of device or browser you use, and your actions on the site); and
- Communications you send to us (for example, when you ask for support, send us questions or comments, or report a problem).
Because we directly ask you to provide personal information in these cases, you often will be able to tell from our specific requests what types of information we receive from you. We collect this information for reasons such as:
- To understand your needs and provide you with a better service
- To supply to you services via the websites and apps.
- For statistical purposes and analysis for management purposes in order to administer the website or improve our products and services.
- Internal record keeping and administrative purposes, and to inform you about our events, services or products, or other related information that we think would be of interest to you, as explained above.
- To communicate marketing messages, newsletters and details of our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you by post or email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications).
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes or to customize our services according to your interests.
Information Collected by Automated Means
We may obtain certain personal and non-personal information by automated means when you visit our sites. The type of information we collect by automated means may vary, but generally includes technical information about your device, such as IP address or other device identifier. The information we collect also may include usage information and statistics about your interaction with our websites. That information may include the URLs of our web pages that you visited, URLs of referring and exiting pages, page views, time spent on a page, number of clicks, platform type, and other information about how you used our website.
In cases where you use a mobile device to access our sites, we will receive information about the location of your device. In some cases, even if you are not using a mobile device, information about your general location may be discernable from your device’s IP address or the URLs we receive.
We use information we collect by automated means to understand our users and to determine their preferences. As a result, we can develop and deliver new or modified offerings that are improved with our users’ preferences in mind.
Here are some of the types of automated data collection that may occur when you use our sites:
When you visit our website, your browser automatically sends us your Internet protocol (“IP”) address so that the web pages you request can be sent to your computer or device. We use your IP address to determine additional information, such as whether the computer or device has ever been used to visit our site before, which site features were used most often, and how much time was spent on a page.
Who provide the cookie and for what purpose
Facebook – advertising
Google analytics – analytics and research
Mixpanel – analytics and research.
Sharing of Information
- With Stripe, Who provide payment processing services to us;
- Providers of accounting services;
- With customer system managers and other service providers who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or providing Services to you, so long as those third parties agree to keep this information confidential in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”);
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Audiosoft LLP or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
You have choice over how we use and disclose your personal information. For example, we will ask you before we use your personal information for any purpose incompatible with those purposes identified in this notice.
You can also choose not to give us the information we request. In some cases, if you decide not to provide information, we will not be able to provide you with access to some services and web pages, features or information you requested. You can also stop or limit the information we collect by automated means. Please review the sections of this Notice titled “Information Collected by Automated Means” to learn more about how you may be able to stop or limit our receipt of that information.
You are also provided the ability to access, update and request deletion of certain information we have about you however, we have no control over personal information you consented to our sharing with any third party. Please submit your request by sending an email to the address specified in the “How to Contact Us” section below. Please include your name, email address and postal address in your request so that we may respond appropriately and promptly. You may also exercise and amend your choices by sending an email to us as specified in the “How to Contact Us” section below.
Your RIGHTS UNDER EU GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION
The GDPR provides you rights to the follow:
Accuracy. You can request for correction of personal information that we hold about you. This allows you to correct any inaccurate or incomplete information we hold about you either through setting on the website or by contacting us (see contact us section).
Deletion. You can request deletion of your personal information we hold about you. This enables you to ask us to erase or remove personal information if you feel there is no good reason for us to retain or process such personal information or where you have exercised your right to object to processing.
Objection. You have the right to object to your personal information being processed for direct marketing purposes. At your sole discretion you can also object to your personal information being processed where we are rely on a legitimate interest or interest of a third party.
Restriction. You can restrict your information from being processed by sending us a restriction or suspension.
Transfer – You can request us to transfer your personal information to another party in certain formats, if practicable.
How We Protect Personal Information
We store your data in different servers in countries including EU and United States. We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All personal information you provide to us are stored on secure servers behind firewall.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
You have the right to request that we delete the Personal Data that we have collected from you. If you would like us to review, amend, delete, or restrict the processing of your Personal Data, please contact us at: [email protected]
Removal of content from our websites and Applications
If you find any link on our Web site or any audio/video content objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove it but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Web site or applications without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same
manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content
in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to [email protected]
Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Audiosoft LLP’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license
Links to Other Sites
We do not direct our website to children, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a user who is under the age of thirteen, we will delete the information from our records.
Updates to Our Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice may be updated periodically to you to reflect changes in our information practices or relevant laws. We will indicate at the top of the Notice when it was updated. Please review this Notice any time you access or use our sites to make sure you have reviewed the most recent version.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice or if you would like us to update information we have about you or your preferences, please contact us at: [email protected]